Display entries in a Map View, where entries are displayed as “pins” on a map, like on Yelp.com. Also, add map widgets and fields to all GravityView layouts.
Display Gravity Forms entries on a map. Configure it to your heart’s content. Included in Galactic licenses.
An great Gravity Forms Google Maps integration
- Automatically “geocode” addresses from Gravity Forms entries
- Display entries on a single map
- Configure info boxes with details about each listing
- Have maps on single-entry pages
- Set custom map marker icons, and even allow users to choose their own map marker icon!
Lots of map configuration options
- Map Layers (traffic, transit, bike path options)
- Default/Minimum/Maximum Zoom
- Zoom Control (none, small, let Google decide)
- Draggable Map (on/off)
- Double-click Zoom (on/off)
- Scroll to Zoom (on/off)
- Pan Control (on/off)
- Street View (on/off)
- Custom Map Styles (via SnazzyMaps.com)
Note: Currently the map does not work with the DataTables Extension.