Version 1.19 adds front-end entry moderation to GravityView. This makes it much easier to manage your directory submissions.
We also added a Russian translation to GravityView, which we’re thrilled about. Добро пожаловать! 🇷🇺
- New: Front-end entry moderation! You can now approve and disapprove entries from the front of a View – learn how to use front-end entry approval
- Add entry moderation to your View with the new “Approve Entries” field
- Displaying the current approval status by using the new “Approval Status” field
- Views have a new “Show all entries to administrators” setting. This allows administrators to see entries with any approval status. Learn how to use this new setting
- Fixed: Approval values not updating properly when using the “Approve/Reject” and “User Opt-In” fields
- Tweak: Show inactive forms in the Data Source form dropdown
- Tweak: If a View is connected to a form that is in the trash or does not exist, an error message is now shown
- Tweak: Don’t show “Lost in space?” message when searching existing Views
- Added: New Russian translation – thank you, George Kovalev!
- Updated: Spanish translation (thanks @matrixmercury)
field-approval.cssCSS file. Learn how to override the design here.
- Modified: Removed the bottom border on the “No Results” text (
- Fixed: Deprecated