From November 25 to December 2, GravityView held our Giving Season sale, the biggest sale of the year. For the week, we committed to donating $5 from each sale to charities.
During the sale, we sold over 100 new licenses, which meant we raised over $500 for charity. That’s good—but it’s not as much impact as we wanted. So we’re giving more.
We are giving 4x more.
We have donated a total of $2,000 to the following non-profits:
- 👩🏽💻 Girls Who Code develops the next generation of women coders
- 🌳 Rainforest Trust helps protect rainforest, stops habitat loss before it begins, and saves endangered species
- 🌲 Offset Earth Plants trees & funds the world’s best climate crisis solutions
- 🐶 ASPCA helps rescue and protect vulnerable and needy animals
- 🏠 Habitat for Humanity ensures that families around the world have save and secure homes
And we give year-round.
In addition to these one-time donations, GravityView is committed to not contributing to climate change. We are now offsetting the carbon impact of our team’s travel by donating monthly to Offset Earth. We are also proud supporters of Girls Who Code, donating monthly since 2017.
Thanks to our amazing GravityView customers. You inspire us every day with what you do with our products. Your support allow us to develop and support our plugins while helping make the world a better place. We think that’s great. Thank you.