Display Gravity Forms entries on your site with GravityView.Buy Now
- Use on up to 10 sites
- Unlimited Views
- Edit Entries from front-end
- Delete entries from front-end
- Table and List View layouts
- Basic sorting and filtering
- Embed single entries
- And many more features!
- 1 year of plugin updates and support
Core + Extensions$159
Take GravityView to the next level with Extension plugins.Buy Now
- GravityView Core, plus access to our Premium Extensions:
- Limit users to seeing only their own entries (with the Advanced Filter Extension)
- Display dynamic table data using DataTables Extension
- Highlight entries with the Featured Entries Extension
- Filter entries by first letter using the A-Z Extension
- Optimize your site with our Social Sharing & SEO Extension
- Allow visitors to rate, review & comment on your Gravity Forms entries with Ratings & Reviews Extension
- Use on up to 10 sites
Full access, including our stand-alone plugins for Gravity Forms.Buy Now
- GravityView Core + Extensions, plus access to our must-have plugins for Gravity Forms:
- Gravity Forms Entry Importer - Bulk import thousands of entries from CSV
- Entry Revisions - It’s like “Track Changes” for Gravity Forms
- DIY Layout - An extremely powerful View layout for designers & developers
- Inline Edit Plugin - Edit entries 340% faster than before!
- GravityView Maps - Display entries on a customizable Google Map
- Math by GravityView - Perform advanced calculations and summing of form data
- Use on up to 100 sites
- Priority Support
Interested in a lifetime license? Purchase a All Access Lifetime License for $995.
30–Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
There’s no risk trying GravityView: if you don’t like GravityView after 30 days, we’ll refund your purchase. We take pride in a frustration-free refund process.
Gravity Forms is required to use GravityView.
You must have a license of Gravity Forms to use GravityView (any license type will work). Visit the Gravity Forms website to purchase a license.
Can I upgrade after buying a license?
Not sure which license is right for you? You can upgrade anytime for just the difference in price. Yes! We offer a simple upgrade process through your Account page once you make a purchase. The price of the license you bought will be deducted from the total.
Where are Sol, Interstellar, or Galactic licenses?
“GravityView Core” was previously named “Sol”. “Core + Extensions” was “Interstellar”, and “All Access” was “Galactic”.
Where can I try a demo?
You can try out GravityView before you purchase to see if it works for you.
Can users edit entries?
Yes, there's a setting to allow users to edit the entries they create. Also, administrators who are able to edit Gravity Forms entries can edit all entries.
Can I create my own View templates?
Yes, you can. GravityView provides you with preset View templates, but you can also create your own layout using a Table, Listing or DataTables view type. Want to try it out? Check out our demo.
Will I get plugin updates?
Yes, plugin updates will appear in your WordPress Plugins page, like they do for Gravity Forms. Updates are included as long as your license is active.
30-day refund policy
Do I need to renew my license?
The license key is valid for one year from the purchase date. An active license key is needed for access to automatic updates and support. To renew your license, please log into your account.
Do you provide support?
Yes. We work hard to provide great support for any issues that you have. You can contact us on our support page.
Does GravityView work on WordPress.com?
Yes, GravityView works with WordPress.com Business plans, which allows installation of plugins.
I have pre-sale questions, can you help?
Yes! You are welcome to ask any question you wish from our support page.