Our values are Floaty’s values
GravityView’s mascot is Floaty the Astronaut. Floaty is the soul of the company. We believe what Floaty does:
- Respect and love one another
- Treat each other fairly
- Care for the world and each other
GravityView sponsors non-profits that further those goals:
- ✊🏿 Equal Justice Initiative promotes human rights
- 👩🏽💻 Girls Who Code develops the next generation of women coders
- 🌲 Ecologi Plants trees & funds the world’s best climate crisis solutions
- 🌳 Rainforest Trust helps protect rainforest, stops habitat loss before it begins, and saves endangered species
- 🐶 ASPCA helps rescue and protect vulnerable and needy animals
- 🏠 Habitat for Humanity ensures that families around the world have save and secure homes
We work to embody the values and live up to the statements below:
- GravityView fosters a safe environment for our customers and our team. All are welcome and will be treated with respect and kindness.
- GravityView will not charge the customer without their consent.
A customer feels confident giving us money.
- GravityView products will not damage customers’ sites, or harm their wellbeing.
- Customer data is managed responsibly and never sold to 3rd parties.
- GravityView protects customer information and does not abuse data provided to us.
- GravityView has processes in place to ensure the safety of our customers.
- Our products achieve their stated goals.
- Our products are usable by 99.99% of people.
- Our customer service is prompt and helpful.
- Our billing and account systems allow customers to easily manage their subscription.
- Embody Floaty values in our interactions and every facet of the business: be respectful, helpful, and kind.
- Empower and assist customers and each other.
- Be patient, kind, and understanding with customers and each other.
Communicate clearly in every interaction—with customers and each other.
- Respect all people.
- Assume the best.
- Behave with radical kindness.
- Engage as partners in our customers’ success.
- Help customers achieve their goals to the level they are comfortable with.
- Grow personally and professionally—for ourselves, for each other, and for customers.
- We share our expertise to empower and assist others.
- We believe each person is valuable and worthwhile. Not all people are a good fit to be our customers or team member, but they are just as valuable.